5.3.07

Tuition update

On Friday I had lunch with the segretaria at Arci. And I said "Posso pagare oggi?" (May I pay today?). He said, "No, Lunedi e meglio." (No, Monday is better.) This morning I was walking to class late, as usual, and he called to me in the street, "You have a letter waiting for you in the office." I said "Thanks, I'll come over to get it." Then he said, "No, Bijou can bring it to you."

Still haven't paid.

3 comments:

Henry said...

yay free tuition! =D Florence looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

It's not so free. They'll get you when you're not ready for it. It won't matter, its worth it. I know.

Unknown said...

Ciao Henry! It's free for now, but I'm hoping the exchange rate doesn't continue to worsen, then I'll wish I had paid tuition in advance and not in installments! Hope all is well at WS.

Colin, you would have loved the sardine festival.