- Even more Toscana travels with the parentals
- Our mostra (art show) in Certaldo
- Bella Roma
- Photos of all my current etchings (a request from more than one reader, thanks!). I have five etchings in progress. Hoping to finish all of these by mid-July, but I'd love to share them in their current states.

Thanks for all the recent comments. I love hearing from all of you.
4 comments:
OMG! U look so GREAT! Did you lose weight?
Thanks K! Yes, but I have no idea why! You know what I eat here is hardly a diet designed to lose weight. Either way I feel great!
You DO look great, especially in your sexy Il Bisonte apron. Your works in progress are fascinating, especially the piece of wood and the hardware holding it. It looks familiar - was it the wisteria in the cortile of one of the museums we went to in Firenze in a palazzo? There were also interesting sculptures in the cortile. As you know, I am mired in late 20th century technology and just recently dropped off my "film" to be developed - this being the disposable camera I had with me in Italy! I think I may have some shots of that cortile also. I think that you have reached some sort of milestone with your work, don't you?
Ma ora questa grembiule non e sexy, proprio fa schifo! Perche ho usato questa qui per troppo tempo a Bisonte, sai. Practicamente sei mese. Quindi c'e l'ho una nuova grembiule di Williams-Sonoma devo portare la.
Si, it's the wisteria in the cortile (courtyard) of the Palazzo Medici Riccardi! I'm really beginning to understand all the techniques and how to use them insieme (together). I love working with the burin on copper and I've learned I can also use it on zinc with the etching techniques.
Post a Comment