19.7.07

An evening in Roma (part 2)

We enjoyed afternoon tea goodies on the balcony of the lounge which was immediately followed by the aperitivo goodies in said lounge. I'm not certain the empty champagne bottles were replaced as speedily as they could have been, but otherwise I have no complaints in regards to the free food and bevies. We headed for the room to relax a bit and get dolled up for the evening as we do.

A few times the doorbell rang so two or three of us would hide in the bathroom. As we were technically four people in a room designed for two. To pass the time in the loo, we held photoshoots.

This first photo features the Canon Powershot digital camera:


This iPhone made its way across the pond:


(Enter your own caption here _________________________):


Fun with mirrors:


Room amenities include high-speed internet access:


Brand spankin' newly purchased Gucci wares:


Fear of "pretentious" expats?:


Birthday champagne should always be enjoyed on lovely linens:


Bling it:


Counting the hours until midnight:


Eyes lovin' on the lens. (And I don't recall erasing the better photo. This is a quasi-reject.):

No comments: