21.3.08

My first interview in Italian

Strange things happen at strange times... I just had my first phone interview in Italian for a contract project (for a 'large entertainment industry leader') in Milan.

I think I held up well for the first 15 minutes, but my Italian started to crack after that. But maybe it didn't crack terribly, as I now have an in-person interview on Thursday in Milan. Yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you!! Job interviews are stressful enough without having to worry about speaking another language. Yikes! Well, I'm sure it went well...but I hope not too well since I'd rather you work in the states than Milan....unless of course you'll have a guest room in your next place. ;-) Love, your selfish friend, Lisa =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouragement Lisa. You know me, I chalk it all up to experience. At least I know my resumes have generated interest, which is cool. Miss you, can't wait until D2! Shannon